And remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Family Dinner Discussions :)

"Family Dinner Questions"

Before I begin, here's where I got this LOVELY idea (free printables)! [[How Does She]]

I came across this super cute idea on pinterest (obviously). I printed off the free printables and got to work. There are so many GREAT questions/interesting facts/conversation starters for you to do at the dinner table with your family. 






Materials:
Mason/canning jar
Mod Podge
Printables from the link above
Scissors
Paper
Ribbon/buttons/scrapbooking paper
(any other decorations you want to make the jar pretty)
Glue

Basically, I printed off the activity from the link.
I cut them all out. *I didn't use all of them, just because my girls are both too young to understand some of them (not many- but some)*
Then, I mod podge'd the label onto the front of the jar. 
Next, I cut out some scrapbooking paper and put that in the top of the jar.
After that, I tied some little ribbon around the neck to add a little "pop" and then glued a couple little crafty buttons onto the front/top.
Put all of my questions into the jar and VOILA!!!



It is sitting in the middle of our table and after just the first night, it's been a hit for SURE!

:) I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Thanks for the idea!!! :D 
I'll probably be posting some of the answers that the girls give throughout the extent of this.

Also**** I do plan on adding my own as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment